September 2016 Newsletter
9 Unconventional Uses for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Field Service
Microsoft has purchased field service software specialist FieldOne, extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to provide an end-to-end scheduling solution. But the Field Service capabilities go beyond field service to nearly any business that creates a work order or job ticket and requires the ability to schedule people, places, and things. We have put together a list of our top 9 capabilities.Read More...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Field Service: 5 Powerful Capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics CRM FIeld Service is very flexible and can be used in many industries beyond field service, but it is a truly powerful tool for traditional field service needs, too. We believe it can stand up to any field service management application on the market today—and it can also be more cost effective. Features in this new module include Scheduling, Mobile, Automated Routing, Inventory Management, and a Knowledgebase.Read More...
For More Information…
Want to learn more about Field Service capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online? We recommend the following:
- Guide to Field Service Capabilities
- Learn more about Field Service at FieldOne
- Learn more about the Field Service Mobile Platform
The Field Service buzz is building…
Interest in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Field Service is growing rapidly. Customers and prospects are eager to learn more about this very cost effective option for managing their field service teams and improving customer service functions. Contact us for a personal deep dive.
- Webcast: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Deep Dive: Delivering Projects on Time and on Budget – October 27, 2016 at 10:00am Pacific / 1:00pm Eastern
- Microsoft Ignite: Atlanta, GA – September 26 – 30, 2016
- 2016 CRMUG Summit: Tampa, FL – October 11-14, 2016
Are you going to Summit? Be sure to attend sessions led by AKA team members; Michael Hammons and Shirley Adams:
- CRMUG Summit: Power BI + CRM = Better Together (10/12, 1:45 PM) presented by Mike Hammons
- CRMUG Summit: Reinventing the Field Service Customer Experience (10/13, 3:15 PM) presented by Mike Hammons
- AXUG Summit: Public Sector – Project Accounting (10/14, 1:15 PM) presented by Shirley Adams
- AXUG Summit: Public Sector – Securing Data by Role, Accountability, and Organizational Hierarchy (10/14, 3:15 PM) presented by Shirley Adams
In Case You Missed It
- Watch the webcast replay of Dynamics CRM 2016 Deep Dive – Delivering Top-notch Customer Experiences with Field Service, Scheduling, Work Orders and Resource Allocation
- Watch the webcast replay of How Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile Apps Improve the Way We Do Business
- Read the AKA Enterprise Solutions August Newsletter
Did You Know…
…If you have or are a multinational customer with the user base spread around the globe, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online offers multiregional instances.
By creating instances locally (regions other than where your CRM resides), you get quicker data access for users in that region.
To learn more, visit the Multiregional Instances page in Microsoft Technet’s library.